Heads up San Diego........

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Just to let riders know San Diego's 5th Ride is tenatively scheduled for Saturday Feb. 12, 2011. This is not set in stone yet but keep yer eyes peeled for our next ride, if ya like ta ride! If not the 12th, it will be shortly after....you'll know when Maxvision posts the formal announcement....it's gonna be another 40 miler up and around and down the coast.

Stay tuned.....dnut

cory151

Oct 19, 2010
SoCal
Looking forward to it, just put 20 on the old horse yesterday. Is it gonna be the route from OB to LaJolla? Just curious.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking forward to it, just put 20 on the old horse yesterday. Is it gonna be the route from OB to LaJolla? Just curious.
The route will be a bit different with some of the same parts in reverse and start at the boat launch next to Sea World and go North up to Del Mar. Here is the route map:

5th. San Diego Ride - To Del Mar and Back - Google Maps

Just waiting to hear from Maxvision so we can confirm the date and post the event.....stay tuned.dnut

Marcosis

May 9, 2010
Reno NV
Looking forward to a beautiful San Diego ride. I am traveling to San Diego from Reno Nv. and I would love to join. Please keep me posted with the final time.

Tony Meier

Jan 14, 2010
Sun Diego
Just to let riders know San Diego's 5th Ride is tenatively scheduled for Saturday Feb. 12, 2011. This is not set in stone yet but keep yer eyes peeled for our next ride, if ya like ta ride! If not the 12th, it will be shortly after....you'll know when Maxvision posts the formal announcement....it's gonna be another 40 miler up and around and down the coast.

Stay tuned.....dnut
Put it on my calendar today! Looking forward to another great ride.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking forward to a beautiful San Diego ride. I am traveling to San Diego from Reno Nv. and I would love to join. Please keep me posted with the final time.
OK riders, watch for the event posting from Maxvision later today for the particulars......the ride will be Sat. Feb. 12, 2011. Please let us know if you plan on riding and we'll see ya there!brnot.wee.dnut

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Looking forward to the ride where is the meet location, time, ect.
Here are directions from Reno, Nevada : 5th. San Diego Ride - To Del Mar and Back - Google Maps

We meet at 10:am next to Sea World and the boat launch on Mission Bay Pkwy. near the end. We like to start by 10:30....there's plenty of free parking!

See you there!

5th. San Diego Ride - To Del Mar and Back - Google Maps

hit the back button < on your browser if the map doesn't load.....it will then load.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Glad you were able to make the ride, I didn't mean to pressure you. Yes it is unfortunate that we have obligations and we certainly don't live in a perfect world or a world that cares about our concerns, so there for we must indulge occasionally and ftw.......what else can I say?

dnut

Yeah unfortnately there are obligations that must be met. It would be nice to live in a world where riding a motorized bike was ones primary concern.

Last edited: