my OCC schwinn stingray is done :)

GoldenMotor.com

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
hey how did you get your motor mount to stay to the front i got one and it keeps slipping back please help :-||

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
i got mine off ebay the guy didnt do a good job on the mount i do have the holes drilled for it i have them snug down as far as they will gozpt

Jesse002100

May 1, 2010
Parma Ohio
yea there is two ppl on ebay and the guy here in ohio just a drive from me made up first and the other guy botched his design and tried to make it right and failed. if it was from the guy in ohio he is a very nice man owns his own shop and gives his personal number, he will make it right.

good luck i just got done with my gt2 build with the hs 4 stroke its soo much better than these 2 strokes.

GothTech

Apr 16, 2010
ga
the in ohio is who i got mine from dudes name is barry iv tried it and it just dosent seem to work for me

OR_Chopper

Jun 2, 2010
Salem, OR
does anyone else notice that his chain is rubbing on his rear brakes? maybe just me but i think that's a little stupid... props to having a sick bike... and maybe i'm seing it wrong but that should be fixed...

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
In this pic you can see that some extra clearance was made by slightly bending the brake arm. Do not attempt to bend it while it is on the bike.
I have been using it for two years with no problem.

does anyone else notice that his chain is rubbing on his rear brakes? maybe just me but i think that's a little stupid... props to having a sick bike... and maybe i'm seing it wrong but that should be fixed...

Last edited:

jmr3394

Apr 5, 2010
U.S.A.
2 questions.... russel, where can i get a headlight like yours? Anybody, where can i get a mount for this kind of chopper?

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Harbor freight or most auto part stores. I replaced the 12v bulb with a 6v bulb.

2 questions.... russel, where can i get a headlight like yours? Anybody, where can i get a mount for this kind of chopper?

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
It is a SLA battery setup. I could connect the white wire to the battery using 1 diode(Neg. gnd) however, I get 8+ hrs. on a charge. Here is a pic of the battery box.
This bike has turn signals, brake light and horn.

is it a battery headlight or white wire?

Last edited: