Any fort collins riders

GoldenMotor.com

mr.blonde

Aug 10, 2009
Fort Collins
nice, im moving into my place right off of mountain behind city park in a few weeks. a ride around town might be in line.....
on another note, do you know about some of the local laws? i heard from someone that if you go register your bike, and pay like $5 you can get a sticker and place it on your bike, and then it is legal to ride on any street where the speed limit is under 35 mph. any ideas?

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Mr. Blonde,
Welcome to the forum. I'm a little south of you as are several motorized bicycle types. One of the major engine/kit suppliers, Thatsdax.com is right around the corner from me. There are a lot of Colorado riders. We should all try to meet for a day before winter sets in. If you're an organizer give it a try. I'll offer my help.
Tom

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
im gonna be at city park tomarrow but i got to take my car...its my friends son's 5yr birthday and im delivering a spiderman bike to him(so at least the driving is warranted)....a ride sounds fun but make sure not to blow any stops...note the thread i posted in the tavern(so there i was)...pm me we can go ride