I want 2ride my bike

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks Cap! Really was a lot of fun. Just used "windows movie maker" and aside from the timing, was pretty easy. On the "That look" thread, a few of us are talking about doing a collaborative thing. Either on facail reactions or maybe even some thing longer.

Great quote for your sig! Do you sail the Lakes? (I was an AB. Never sat for any thing higher as it was always going to be my last hitch. Thinking of getting my 200 ton Master coastwise ((can't pass Celestial)) just so my mail will come To Capt. Dan, snork)

DasKapitan

Jul 27, 2008
Birchwood, WI
www.cetaceanmarine.com
Dan -

My sea history is that I joined the Navy in 1980 and got out in 85. I was a Diver and Quartermaster (navigation guy) on a diesel electric submarine the USS Grayback SS-774. That boat was decommissioned in 1983. I then went to a nuclear boat the USS Guardfish SSN-612. Didn't like nucs.

Moved from Apache Junction, AZ ti WI in 1992 to work on the lake ships. I had my AB from my Navy time. With a new family (three kids) I needed money and wrecker driving wasn't cutting it.

Wrote for Unlimited Tonnage Inland Mate along with Great Lakes Pilotage in 1995.

Quit the Lakers in 1998 to work as First Mate on my current ship, the "Lake Guardian". This is a 180' x 40' vessel owned by the US Environmental Protection Agency. This boat is featured in the YouTube video in my sig.

In 2000 I became the ships Captain and added 1600 Ton Inland Master to my license.

Thanks for asking,

Bob

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan -

My sea history is that I joined the Navy in 1980 and got out in 85. I was a Diver and Quartermaster (navigation guy) on a diesel electric submarine the USS Grayback SS-774. That boat was decommissioned in 1983. I then went to a nuclear boat the USS Guardfish SSN-612. Didn't like nucs.

Moved from Apache Junction, AZ ti WI in 1992 to work on the lake ships. I had my AB from my Navy time. With a new family (three kids) I needed money and wrecker driving wasn't cutting it.

Wrote for Unlimited Tonnage Inland Mate along with Great Lakes Pilotage in 1995.

Quit the Lakers in 1998 to work as First Mate on my current ship, the "Lake Guardian". This is a 180' x 40' vessel owned by the US Environmental Protection Agency. This boat is featured in the YouTube video in my sig.

In 2000 I became the ships Captain and added 1600 Ton Inland Master to my license.

Thanks for asking,

Bob
Wow Cap. Impressive.

Tomorow I'll jot down my career. is really funny, truly. I did the "came up threw the hause-pipe" thing. Started out as utilityman. (read messman) When Iraq1 broke out, I joined the reserves. They were gonna let me in as an E6. I didn't know what that was and thought it was an insult. A buddy slapped me in the back of the head and explained it to me. War was over b4 I got to the Oath.

nice job! Iam having a hard time with trying to do my own video.
File, if I can help at all, just let me know. I used windows movie maker and is not hard but very time consuming. Also, if you use that, 2.6 is the newest version and a lil better then the old one. (free down load) Windows Movie Maker: How to use

Awesome Dan!
Thanks Fair! After seeing your work, greatly appreciated. We were talking way back when you first started doing the montages and using video, (video album some day? that would be cool!) But the newer WMM is just drag and drop.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Clearly a lot of work went into that . I like the way the pictures fell in with the lyrics. I enjoyed that thanks..

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Dan,
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that. I've shared it with family and friends and told them about 'Happy', fenders, and how we met. I'm honored and flattered to have my offerings seen in this video. Thank you, my friend.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dan,
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed that. I've shared it with family and friends and told them about 'Happy', fenders, and how we met. I'm honored and flattered to have my offerings seen in this video. Thank you, my friend.
Tom
Tom, is so funny. the timing. Today I wrote you a letter apologizing for the wording of the song and hoping that the DVD I am sending you was not an offence. "if it is, you wont hurt my feelings a bit if you toss it"

Just funny.

Is a pleasure knowing you Sir.

PS, you got mail

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Dang link is broken! lol, I really am cluless. But as I say to the baby's Momma; "I am a work in progress. Can you make me a egg and bacon bagel samich?"

Fixing it. Link. Changed the timing of the vid and is a lil cooler. That WMM thing is really fun to work. (is the fixed version I sent to you, Tom)

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is really cool. Is that Queen? I love the song..................
Yeppers and yes Sir Ilikea. "I want to ride my bicycle" by Queen

Listen to this one, just click the "Preview music track found in page"

Playlist.com Music results for http://www.funradio.sk/
Fair, although there is nothing more fun then Eastern European hot chic advertising, ....ok, not one of the 12 jokes I had were OK 4 here, but do you have a direct link?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fair, although there is nothing more fun then Eastern European hot chic advertising, ....ok, not one of the 12 jokes I had were OK 4 here, but do you have a direct link?
Sorry, I do not have a link. I found that at playlist.com listening to bicycle songs. There must be other in different languages.