Rocky Mountain Bicycle Show

GoldenMotor.com

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Miles Ahead Events and HUDZ Enhancement Brake Hoods present the Rocky Mountain Bike Show.
QUOTING from their website because I think you all might enjoy the cutting edge info and retro stuff and all that goes into a big show. I get lots of doable ideas from just looking, admiring and asking people about their products and work. I showed at a 1 day show in Anaheim Convention Center once back in late1980's and it is a highlight of my memories.

"The Rocky Mountain Bicycle Show brings the world's finest custom builders, niche manufacturers, and premier cycling companies together to share their latest and greatest with cycling enthusiasts from across the country."

"Originally scheduled for May of 2008, RMBS has been moved to November 1st and 2nd to better accommodate participating companies. This new date also brings the added attraction of two of the nation's best cyclocross races due to co-scheduling with the Redline Cup and Boulder Cup held on the same weekend in Boulder."

"The show is open to the public and admission is only $5. Door prizes will be drawn throughout the show, awards will be given to outstanding entries (including a 'Rider's Choice' voted on by show attendees), and proceeds from the show will benefit the University of Colorado Cycling Team."

aaronius

Oct 26, 2008
I'm going for the CX race and I have a friend who wil be presenting his hand built steel and titanium bikes at the bike show. See you there.