has anyone tried one of these E-3 spark plugs?

GoldenMotor.com

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
I saw the ad on the tv for these plugs and looked up the site....they have a wide veriety of spark plugs but it seems that they dont have a comparison for the NGK B6HS model.....however they have a NGK 6S comparison and an NGK B6ES comparison......wanted to know if anyone was using them or no?

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
I have used one for a bit over a year and I love it. I have to say tho that upon replacing the original plug I also replaced the plug wire from the CDI to plug as well. After those 2 upgrades my engine ran like a top. I used the E3 plug from Kragens and a secondhand silicone plug wire from a buddy of mines shop. It actually seemed to make my engine idle smoother but maybe thats just in my head. On my old car a VW Passat 1.8T I used the E3 plugs as well and it made the coil pack problem associated with that car actually go away (in the process saving me at least 500$ for new coil packs). I'd say its definitely worth the 5 bucks or so to try one out I wont use anything but them currently.

skaliwag66

Feb 4, 2010
canada
I have used one for a bit over a year and I love it. I have to say tho that upon replacing the original plug I also replaced the plug wire from the CDI to plug as well. After those 2 upgrades my engine ran like a top. I used the E3 plug from Kragens and a secondhand silicone plug wire from a buddy of mines shop. It actually seemed to make my engine idle smoother but maybe thats just in my head. On my old car a VW Passat 1.8T I used the E3 plugs as well and it made the coil pack problem associated with that car actually go away (in the process saving me at least 500$ for new coil packs). I'd say its definitely worth the 5 bucks or so to try one out I wont use anything but them currently.

which one should i use?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
That seems like a lot of letters,witch,which,whitch,ok enough of this,,,what plug number cross over

Elixys

Sep 14, 2010
Midland, TX
ok sorry i took so long with the reply for the thread........here is what the guy replied to me in the e-mail.....Thank you for your interest in E3 Spark Plugs. The replacement for the NGK B6HS is an E3.32. I do not show replacements for any of the other part numbers.

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

i had asked him about multiple size spark plugs and the only one he could identify was aparantly the NGK plug.

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I have used E3.10 and E3.12 spark plugs successfully in 3 different HT engines.
I purchased both from Kragen auto parts, before they changed to O'Riley's.