Got 'er up to 28 mph today on GPS

GoldenMotor.com

aspireonescs

Jan 4, 2010
Saint Marys county, Maryland
i have a 48cc starfire gen ll-a and with a little more port matching in preperation for the billet intake i just ordered from pirate cycles, and i got it up to 33.8 @WOT on the way home from work tonight: http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac15/aspireonescs/Photo_00002-1.jpg all flat road :) also just ordered a 44t dished chrome sprocket from thats dax. so ill be seeing a better speed improvment before i get to WOT. im not trying to go all out and go as fast as i can, just want to be a little easier on the motor and not go WOT all the time, and have a lil extra speed if i need it (southren maryland drivers are CRAZY!)

dam just realized that when my new sproket comes in, im gonna have to shorten and play with my chain and rag joint all over agian :( oh well all for the best i guess :D (good thing i picked up a park ct-7 chain breaker the other day from my local bike shop lol)

Last edited:

Xiodinc

Oct 15, 2009
San Jose CA
changed oil, new spark plug/air filter/ and 36 t sprocket. going 43 full throttle, not too much rattle because of my dampen kit.