Weeki Wachee, Bayport, Aripeka Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Antihista

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL
My dad and me are planing a ride for around the first part of Nov. The ride will start at a Hardee's on US 19 @ Cortes Brooksville. There will be alot of places to get drinks and snacks along the way. This should be about a 44 mile ride with a lot to see and take pictures of. We are looking for bikers that would like to join in. Please post and let us know what days are good for you and we will see if we can put this ride together.

Link for the trip

Driving Directions from Hardee's, 6292 Commercial Way, Weeki Wachee, FL to Aripeka West, 9230 Elmira Ave # 0, Hudson, FL

Attachments

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Wave at my mom for me, her house is right close to the bottom right of the US 19 sign on the map.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Ok everyone it looks like the ride will be the first Sat. in Nov. that would be the 7th. The next Sat. the 14 th. would be incase of bad weather. We were thinking to start the ride at 10:00am. That would give everyone time to get there and get a bite to eat and meet everyone. We could park in the shopping lot just south of Hardies it would be out of the way. We want to make this a safe ride so when we cross US19 we will do it safely and wait for all to cross safely before going on. There will be many stops along the way and should be alot of fun. The main thing is to make this a VERY SAFE RIDE. Hope to see a good turn out . LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN

skullsaw

Oct 27, 2009
Tampa,Fl.
I would love to be there if not to busy. My brother lives close by, hopefully I will have the new build complete and he can ride.