new old man from missouri

GoldenMotor.com

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
hello this is my first forum dont have a clue what im doin i been on here several times seein what is goin on ,i just finished my first attempt usin a 49cc grubee engine i put it on a old 3wheel ez roll regal 20in bike i have 8 more 3 wheelers but some not useable would like to post some pictures but dont know how

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA
Hello,
Welcome to the fourm. I am a beginner to. To post a picture, upload it onto ure computer. Than,
on the Thread ( such as this) you want to reply on clik REPLY above the first or last POST.
Than there will be a tool bar above your message clik on the paper clip and a little window will popup.
clik on UPLOAD FILE and choose on u want.

Sam

PS ( I am From MO too,).wee.scratg(c)

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
thanks for the reply sam good to hear from someone ,here in mo they kinda frown on motorized bikes but i like to tinker i put a motor on any thing ,what is your project????thanks again for the reply jack

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
finished the springer front end it worked pretty good ,had to modify it down to work on my 20 in. 3 wheeler paint is next would post some pictures but still to stupid to figure it out ,goin to quit takin them stupid pills every mornin ,later jack

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
startin another trike today ,any suggestions on which company to biy my engine from i guess ill go with another 2 stroke my other ones have been 49cc grubee the seem pretty good would like to have 4 stroke but everone says if you cant go with robin ,honda or sub. not to buy a cheep 4 stroke but to buy a 2 stroke who has the best price on 2 stroke grubee ,any suggestions????????? jack