HEY HEY from PA

GoldenMotor.com

20inchop

Apr 15, 2009
U.S.
Hey whats up everyone. Im pretty new to the MB scene but i have some crazy ideas so I hope I can learn alot from Info floating around on here.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Goat Herder that's the way to say it. Over here in Staten Island, NY for (about 7-8 years) we used to have jet-ski's on trailers all over the place launching from the beach near where I live, and they were part of the boating world in a big way. Now you rarely see them around here because of all the accidents they were having and making with swimmers other boaters and all because of recklessness and carefree attitudes no concerned for others. This will without a doubt will be our fate if guys continue to push these gas bikes over the top with speeds and the speed related accidents. The law is liberal now and it can be amended so easily. This current law can and will be altered with regards to the freedom we now have. If a guy feels the need for speed don't do it here, get a motorcycle and really impress you friends. Bicycles do not have the handling characteristics of a motorcycle and should be used in a more conservative way, to push the limits will be the death of this hobby.

20inchop

Apr 15, 2009
U.S.
well thanks for the insight Ill be sure to keep that in mind when im learning and building. I have no desire to break the law or my bones, all i want to do is find some info on how convert my old school Schwinn into a motorized bike. If anyone can give me or direct to where i can find info on putting on motor on a 20" bike that would be great. thanks.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Last edited: