OBC Las Vegas

GoldenMotor.com

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
3 weeks ago I found out about this bicycle rally here in Las Vegas this past weekend called the OBC. It is my understanding that OBC stands for Oakland Bicycle Club and this was only the 2nd or 3rd annual rally. The the turn out was impressive. Cyclist's from around the U.S. came here for 3 days of camaraderie, organized bike ride's, a bike show, and a lot of hanging around talking about bikes and drinking.
For 3 days and 2 nights downtown Las Vegas and the strip came to life with thousands of bicycle's. So what does this have to do with motorbikes? Well the good news is we were represented at the rally. The bad news is that we were represented by only 5 bikes. The good news, all 5 bikes were entered in the show. The bad news, none of us placed... or got mentioned. So I'm thinking ahead to next years OBC rally and wouldn't it be great to see dozens more, or perhaps 100's of MB's participating. It could be a "movement". Anyway enjoy the pics.
This bike was built by a guy named "Miggy" of the "Hammer & Cycle" LA chapter bike club.

Attachments

Last edited:

massdrive

Oct 3, 2013
Las Vegas
More pics... This is some kind of multi speed shifter and disc brake??? How about this chain it goes through the frame? I can only imagine how badly the frame has been compromised by this???
The red bike has some crazy jack shaft that allows the bike to be ridden forward while peddling backwards!!

Attachments

Last edited: