1956 Schwinn Hornet

GoldenMotor.com
Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Another classic frame design. The bike is in nice condition. My winter build (kindalikeawhizzer) is a 51 cantilever frame. Well made and lots of room for the engine. I like the head badge, too. Will this also be a China girl engine?
SB
Well, I like to build a 4 stroke sometime,,, problem is around here in the suburbs is police & some of the neighbors. I think I would get hassled about it. But then again,, not knowing a place I could ride it or race it here in Ohio. More than likely it will be a 2stroke.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Super sweet build! Green Hornet indeed! Pats tank looks like its a perfect fit! Tell us about the light cans. are they home made or something else?

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Super sweet build! Green Hornet indeed! Pats tank looks like its a perfect fit! Tell us about the light cans. are they home made or something else?[/QUOT Well, believe it or not ,, these came from Meijer dept store. Found them in the kitchen container section,,, looked intresting to make lights out of. They come in differnt colors also. Just so happens the colors match the powder coating of the frame!!! I also have a set on my Blue one,, will take pics of it & post later.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
Velodrome, Here are some more pics & how i thought i could make some cool lights. Basic food storage cans from Meijers, come in great candy colors. Red,Blue, silver, green orange. I have haven't yet completed one , so try to follow my vision on creating them. here it goes. start with cool looking can, place some type of light fixture, flash light head, or led bulbs. wire them with some type of chargeable battery & switch. Take alook at the pics& tell me what you think?

Attachments