Schwinn Landmark

GoldenMotor.com

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Hey, Just finished a new project (not really a project i started it this morning) nothing really special just thought some would like to see it.

Its a Schwinn Landmark (same as jaguar diff color)
48cc starfire GT2 chrome
changed the bars to some apes

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome RV. Looks great! Really think the Landmark is going to be the build of choice soon. It has the right every thing as the base for a good MB.

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I like the clutch cable modification. Does it make it pull in much easier? Now that has me thinking. I am always looking to make small improvements. I have one, that for what ever reason pulls in really hard. I may have to make a slight modification similar to that.
That is a good looking bike frame also.
John

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Thanks for the comments, as for the clutch mod retmachinist, The credit for that goes to member "Large filipino", and yes it make the clutch pull "like butter" so smooth. I wont even run a MB without that and have it on all my bikes.

Attachments

leftywoody

Aug 23, 2008
Lagrange Indiana
Is the bracket formed by hand for your clutch mod ? can you post an even closer pic of the wheel and bracket ? And did the wheel for the cable come off another bike? thanks..........John

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
Hey Leftywoody, Here's how i do the mod. (see photos) first one is the parts, 1. wheel from a sliding glass door (home depot or hardware store) 2. corner bracket for shelving (also home depot) 3. cable guide holder (any bike shop has them).

Cut the bracket on the solid black line i marked and bend it where i have dotted line like the one on the bike.
attach the cable guide holder in hole 2 after it is bent up (will probably have to make the hole larger to fit the holder.
use a nut and bolt to attach the wheel to hole 1.
hole 3 is where it bolts into motor side cover (longer bolt required).

hope this helps you.

Attachments