My builds so far.*Pic Heavy*

GoldenMotor.com

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
These are the bikes I've built so far starting around June, first bike I built is my wife's it's the red Doritos bike. I'm not sure of the brand because I won it at an auction it was a prize from one of their sweepstakes. I do know it was made in Canada.

The second bike I build is mine, its a Kent Glendale from Walmart. So far I've replaced the rear wheel with a higher quality one, new brake pads, new tires and tubes. Just to make it feel safe and all those parts failed over time. Is also has been ported and I've slowly added performance products as I use it.

The third build I built for my Dad as a gift. It's a earily 1990's Bridgestone mb-6 trailblazer it was pretty rusted out but I restored it to a like new condition and put a motor on it, it's stock for the most part. He gets to carry the gas tank on long rides :D

First;

Last edited:

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Yeah its really developed a good look over the past couple months. Its a fast bike that's for sure, I keep forgetting to check the top speed. I'am going to build a Schwinn Swindler 275 next over the winter.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Also if anyone is interested in that Glendale its for sale right now for 600 dollars or ill trade it for a gaming laptop

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Excellent Cylon! I recognize your bike.Was that you and wife that Wes and I saw going in the opposite direction on Webster Ave. couple weeks back?

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Yep that must have been our last right for the year, we are over there a lot because we go to the museum and walk around in there, plus there's no traffic over on that side of town. I might go out once more when I get the reed valve for the Glendale and when I get the bike with that jack shaft. After that I'm going to put them up for the winter. Might take the black one tho and play with it in the snow. I built that one for my dad.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Had a bit of a brain fart, I didn't remember the name Wes but yeah I do now. Hes come over to my place before we are basically living right next to each other. He showed me a bike you built I think, I saw the primary motors sticker on it. I traded him some parts for a speed carb and cdi lol. He saw my work shop before we completely overhauled it.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Heres a picture of the updated workshop, just got a Mr Buddy heater to keep in warm in there.

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
I love it... Somebody else handy to swap and trade with. We'll catch up at some point soon. Also, Wes has just acquired a big charge of bikes and bike frames. He has to do something with them soon. Make a point to check those out- lotsa good stuff.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Yep spring time for sure, or maybe even meet up at Angelo's over the winter or something. Love their food. Wont be riding much now lol....

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Sounds like a plan. I be done soon also. I live in the hills, road will be frosty soon @ 4am.
No shoulders, careless drivers. Too dangerous. When I lived on 6th street my work ride was only 6mi per day to and fro. Most of that on Hammond st. I still save BIG MONEY on fuel at least 7mos. a year.