op cruser from w mart

GoldenMotor.com

spooner

Oct 22, 2010
washington
Hello from Spokane. Just bought 66cc for 1980s mountian bike. to many mods, thinking of op cruser from w mart any one use this platform yet? first post hope its oklaff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
First off....welcome to the Forum! And secondly, I see no problem using that bike for motorizing, in fact, I think that aluminum frame is pretty sweet. It's a fairly decent bike for the money, but please, if you get this bike you gotta promise to cut those poor excuses for grips off and toss them in the trash. Those are the worst possible handlebar grips I have ever seen in my life.....bar none!

Have fun!dnut

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Welcome to the motorbicycling forum. My best friend just bought the same bike and we're going to start working on it next week. I'll post pictures of our progress.

gingerbakr

Nov 24, 2010
Apple Valley Ca.
Hi, Just finished mine and it worked out great, can't beat it for 100 bucks, it's light and very strong, I put a front BMX side pull brake on the front to help the coaster brake it works so well i may put one on the back with a dual pull brake lever.
Have fun with it. Mike

gingerbakr

Nov 24, 2010
Apple Valley Ca.
Hi Kip, I just have one problem with my new build, When the clutch lever is pulled in and zip tyd the rear wheel still wants to spin what gives, I adjusted the clutch arm thingy as per directions, is that the way it's going to be or can i tweek it a little.

Mike