Greetings from Manila!

GoldenMotor.com

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Hi all! I'm ecstatic to find this site in one of my browsing sessions as I've been looking for a site which could help me tinker with my recently purchased China 2 stroke for a mildly stretched cruiser and am excited to actually "cruise" on it. Anybody here from my area?laff

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum Chrome. I visited the Philippines a few times in 1989.
I'd love to visit again sometime.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Sweet! Someone from the homeland! Welcome to the forum and everyone here is so helpful without the attitude.
I finished high school and college(NCBA) in the P.I. I'm originally from Marikina.

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Sweet! Someone from the homeland! Welcome to the forum and everyone here is so helpful without the attitude.
I finished high school and college(NCBA) in the P.I. I'm originally from Marikina.
Oh braaad! At least I know I'm not the only Pinoy (slang for filipino) here! Indeed everyone here seems to be friendly and accommodating. Cool avatar! is that your ride bro?

donysaurus

Jan 27, 2010
Indonesia
Hello I'm from Indonesia, I've been to the Philippines three years ago, visiting my friends who have sansevieria gardens near to Manila

chrome

Jan 10, 2010
manila, philippines
Thanks Bro, Yeah it's my latest bike but its painted now. Here's a few pictures of my bike. This is how us pinoys in the states roll!brnot
Whoa! One word to describe your rides bro...LUPEEEEET (in English-awesoooome!) Here, you'd have to ride/cruise with a group just to be safe with that kind of a ride. Or you have to always look over your shoulder to avoid getting bike-jacked! At last I found the perfect set up for that "tensioner pulley" and rode my micargi inspired semi stretch cruiser this afternoon...drew a lot of attention and looks of approval from practically everyone I passed!

Technocyclist

Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist
Jul 7, 2008
Asia
Welcome to the forum... I'm from Paranaque City. But working in Malaysia for now. Maybe we can have a few beers when I get my vacation.

Ingat'z pre... (Take care, friend)

Really glad you joined...

pino.

Hiker, Thanks for the emoticon... :)

Last edited: