sneak peak of acme V twin

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! You guy's have me so flusttered, flabbergasted, can't get my work done here on my builds, keep closing my eye's picturing your new twin motor, I just keep thinking & imagining how those motor's will look on my tribute bikes, not to mention Brett Mavricks Custom Bobber's can any one say whether or not if the ghost of INDIAN LARRY has been jumping into Bretts body anyway thats who I think of whenever I see Brett's bobber's!!!

Please give us obsessed few daily updates on the new twin motor, as we can't wait to see, hear, smell, & touch the total experience of motorbicycling history from its birth over a century ago to its rebirth with this new ACME twin motor and to install your motors in our bikes (excuse me wiping up my drool)!!!

Calm down boy's, oh whats that screaming,
"JUST MY TRIBUTE BIKES SCREAMING FOR YOUR NEW TWIN MOTOR"

Peace Crazy Horse.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
THAT IS FREAKEN AWSOME! I sure hope that thing will fit in my Felt.
yep it will fit a felt it was desined it the smalest frame cnfigeration i coould find 1960 sears and the mounts will be offered as big tube or small tube thanks for the omgs

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
So this will be 100+ cc's of 2 stroke power...?
Each have their own dedicated crankshaft. I wonder if they will battle
each other, or need further synchronizing adjustments.
How will the timing be set up? 180 degrees?

Can't wait to see it in action!!!
Wonder what one would look like in my Bobber Frame?
180 for know till i can build a better ignition then maby 318 like a hit and miss wants i get the test runs done ill dino it and post the resalte (i have my own dino and flow bench )

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
It looks really cool guys...It's going to take a lot of work to make it happen!

Do you think you'll have one running by the end of the year?

I've been thinking about doing a Board Track replica, from scratch, this fall...your twin would look great!

Jim
hopefully by this winter

Last edited by a moderator:

~macaddict~

Jul 29, 2008
WOW. Im speechless. This is just awesome.. Great job hope to see it running soon. Keep us posted. :]

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
looks really nice and good job on the assembly. hope you have the balance issues resolved on those cranks. twin magnetos would be really nice to work with! I can see a filestyle chopper with one of those twins installed. keep up the great work guys and hit a home run out of the park.

bbassfisher

Oct 13, 2008
treasure coast fla.
I too would like to through my hat into the ring for this new incarnation of our beloved two smokers.
Believe me it has been thought about and why not?
Go baby go!!!
Personaly I'd like one of those in a chooper frame.

Any chance that it would be set up with the drive on the right side eliminating jackshafts?

.shft.

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
I too would like to through my hat into the ring for this new incarnation of our beloved two smokers.
Believe me it has been thought about and why not?
Go baby go!!!
Personaly I'd like one of those in a chooper frame.

Any chance that it would be set up with the drive on the right side eliminating jackshafts?

.shft.
sory man not right know but i see what your saying it would be nice to have the chains on the right side. wants the paterns are done it will be easer to add costom costomer specs

jdmpunk

May 4, 2009
ohio
looks really nice and good job on the assembly. hope you have the balance issues resolved on those cranks. twin magnetos would be really nice to work with! I can see a filestyle chopper with one of those twins installed. keep up the great work guys and hit a home run out of the park.
easer to balence with two roating mases. i would like to get rid of the mag alltogether and build miny alt with a miniture hallefect distibuter youed have beter spark, better control of timing ,and it would look more peried corect. the cases will be aluminun but will be casted with old school sand and molding tehneck for that early 1900s look. the side covers will be flat fined .i need to make new jugs and heads or find some one who sells rounded ones.