Looking for motorized bicylce

GoldenMotor.com

Narutobarrage

Feb 14, 2014
GA
I need a motorized bike to get to work and back home, but I need one that doesn't require a license and is around $100-$300 maybe little more. I do have hills on the way to work and back. I don't have a bike nor a kit so was hoping someone could give me an idea or point where to go so I can buy both kit and bike or maybe bye one first and other later.

.shft.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Getting/finding the right bike would be my priority.
As some are better suited.
But a good secondhand bike should be about $100.
Depending on motor $150-$200. for a kit.
And maybe another $50 to cover any upgrades (new tyre, ect).
Probably better off building it your self, if possible, I hate other peoples mistakes.
However I feel a Motorcycle license should be had.

Narutobarrage

Feb 14, 2014
GA
Would you know any online places I could go to get parts and a bike? I can get bike at price of $200-$300 but I would by the part a little later when paid. Its just I went to a website and found one that would be good and all but its almost
$700 thus is why I ask for help wondering hoe should I go about doing this. Think I should get bike first right then the motor and stuff afterwards, things is I don't know where I show shop for motor and other part that I would need.

I bought a kit before for my mountain bike but the motor did not fit on the bars of the bike so I tried bending bards in a little then realized the bike could break with the weight and all. Point is I don't want to waste money again like I did before so I like either experts help or someone better than I not that I am anything for this stuff hah just seems better for me.

young grease monkey

Sep 20, 2011
Chicago
you might want to look at the websites that advertise on the sides of this forum, all are quality dealers to find motor kits and other parts for your bike. you want a bike with good brakes and strong wheels, and a strong frame too of course. cruiser style bikes are good, you may just have to upgrade the brakes but most have strong frame and wheels.