Hello From South Carolina

GoldenMotor.com

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Love the forum here, been reading it for about a week. I bought a skyhawk 80 and micargi gts from bieberry. I've been an auto/ heavy equip mechanic for 13 years. this seems to be a great hobby/ga saver. I'll be posting a vendor revue and build summary thanks guys!

macattie88

Dec 2, 2009
columbia sc
welcome nogig....im from columbia...what part of s.c. do you live?and yes this is the best forum for friendly, informative advice and knowledge!

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
its a pantera GTS regular cruiser deal. if you need any help or advice just post. my build went super smooth and shes running great. I can also be reached on yahoo messenger handle is kwiggins29059 good luck on your build!.wee.

Jan 23, 2010
Tennessee
How did the front motor mount work out for you? I was wondering if the universal mount that supposedly shipped with my kit will work. Were you able to use the kit parts? The front pipe on the beach cruiser pipe looks different than the strait pipe on my first build, a mountain bike.

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
How did the front motor mount work out for you? I was wondering if the universal mount that supposedly shipped with my kit will work. Were you able to use the kit parts? The front pipe on the beach cruiser pipe looks different than the strait pipe on my first build, a mountain bike.
I highly recomend the large tube adaptor from Sick Bike Parts measure the center on your fromt mount studs (most are 1.6 inch then the frame diameter is 1 1/2 to 1 5/8 for the front tube) i'll link you to the part if ya need here is a link to my build http://motorbicycling.com/f41/micargi-pantera-build-16815.html use two spacers in the rear and flip the Sick bike parts mount and the muffler will fit great . if ya need anymore info just post man..xx.

EvilDoer360

Jul 19, 2010
Darlington, South Carolina
Wishing everyone a good morning from here in Darlington, SC !! I have been cycling for many years, but I am new to the world of motorized bikes and currently working on my first bike as we speak. I pulled an all-nighter working on my project and I stopped to take a break and look up a little information. I stumbled upon this motorized bike community and after hanging around and reading through a lot of posts I thought to myself, "This is my kinda place". My step-dad thought I was crazy when I told him what I was planning to do and my wife said so you've found yourself another hobby ? I told her, "Just think about it. It's gonna be fun and get great gas mileage so this hobby might actually save us some money". (^) Well I guess it's time for me to return to the job at hand. Hope everyone has a great day and an even better ride. Rock on fellow bikers \m/(>.<)\m/