Organizing bicycle motors

GoldenMotor.com

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
It sure seems Cruiser has been organizing things around here. I think it makes things a little easier to find. Good job Cruiser. Looks good... motorized bicycles......:D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
If you really want to organize what every forum needs and non ever have is a really good faq section with real links to threads.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
i just did lol. i started the motorized bicycle classic post area for that. not sure what you are suggesting i do now deacon and of course i am all ears (^)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
An alphabetical list of the most common questions with links to their answers. Not that general bs on the other site where they say go read every post ever written with a word like it somewhere in the post.

Ie.... Motor mount too large for my seat post. ( link to post about how to fill in the post with a rubber heater hose or whatever),.,,,,

Gas running out the exhaust,,, (the post about what causes it)

If you plug that into search you are going to get all the posts people have just casually menitoned it not a direct link to what causes it and how to fix it.

Something for the newbie to quickly find his problem. Most people will ask some would rather find the answer themselves.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
thanks deacon i will think about a way to do this. it may be a few days i am still working on the lay out and learning as i go. supposed to be 50 out tomorrow (^) finally i can fire up the ole bicycle motor. i am so excited