Venice Beach Motor Bike Ride Sunday 5/20!!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
We're hosting another Venice Ride on Sunday 5/20/12 from Venice Beach down the coast to Manhattan Beach to have some food & drinks, then we'll ride back to Venice for more drinks!

We'll meet at The Stronghold @ 1625 Abbot Kinney Blvd. Venice, CA 90291 @ 10am.

The Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club is also meeting there for their ride, so we'll be able to check out all the vintage bikes before we leave!

All MB riders are welcome to join us... Just bring a bike lock, a helmet & a full tank of gas.

Keep in mind that we don't have a chase truck to help if you break down. So be prepared to call someone to come help you if you do.
(If anyone can bring a chase truck?, I'll buy them lunch & drinks!) ;)

Here's a map of the meeting point...
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=The+S...inney+Blvd,+Venice,+California+90291&t=m&z=10

Last edited:

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Is that the same show we did before ? That was a frickin blast. I think I'll show up, really great bikes an food an hot chicks

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I don't want to jinx myself, but I got the green light from my wife for her to take care of the kids and let me go on this ride.

So I am super excited to meet the crew and go for a pleasure ride.

Hopefully I'll see everyone tomorrow morning, if my bike doesn't break down on the way. This will be by far the farthest I have driven my bike.

Gilbert