Exhaust chambers

GoldenMotor.com

dumpstercrusher

May 20, 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland
I was looking at the SBP exhaust chamber and I also came across arrows motorized exhaust chambers and was wondering which is better? I want an exhaust that will give me noticable power. I dont know of any other exhaust except a demon chamber and motovello, but personally I dont like the motovello one cuz you have to fabricate it urself which I have and want to send it back. Direct bolt on is what I like. Seems like both SBP and arrow's exhaust chambers is proven to be good exhaust chambers.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Motovelo ,now thats funny . The only performance I've seen out of Motovelo was his VERY POOR acting in his U Tube videos . all thums down .

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Well here is some actual helpful information for you. I don't have any experience with the sbp pipe, but I do have experience with the arrow "torquer pipe". The torquer pipe is pretty much bolt on and go. There is one exception to that though. The pipe hanger that comes with it is made of thick steel and may need to be bent. It depends on your frame geometry and the position of your engine. The pipe has a tab welded on, and the pipe hanger has a hole in each end. The torquer pipe looks nice, doesn't have to be welded or hose clamped together like the sbp pipe, has a nice sound and makes decent power. In short, can't go wrong with it. Worth the money.

dumpstercrusher

May 20, 2013
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Motovelo ,now thats funny . The only performance I've seen out of Motovelo was his VERY POOR acting in his U Tube videos . all thums down .
exactly why im returning it for a better pipe lol Actually his youtube videos is what got me commited to the pipe when i first got the motor kit. Good advertisement i must say

Well here is some actual helpful information for you. I don't have any experience with the sbp pipe, but I do have experience with the arrow "torquer pipe". The torquer pipe is pretty much bolt on and go. There is one exception to that though. The pipe hanger that comes with it is made of thick steel and may need to be bent. It depends on your frame geometry and the position of your engine. The pipe has a tab welded on, and the pipe hanger has a hole in each end. The torquer pipe looks nice, doesn't have to be welded or hose clamped together like the sbp pipe, has a nice sound and makes decent power. In short, can't go wrong with it. Worth the money.
Thanks for ur experience with it. Now, do you know where you made good power at? low, mid or top? I think both are worth the money since they are around same pricing almost. Do you ever burn ur leg though?

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
if I had to pick between them 2 it would be the arrow but in ebay type in voo doo pipe it is what I use and it works very nicely

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Where the pipe makes the most power depends on how much compression you have. Technically it also depends on several other factors, one being head pipe length, but since the arrow pipe isnt tuneable in that respect, nothing you can really do there anyway. But if you have somewhat lower compression, the pipe will make the best power at mid to high. If you have high compression (which I imagine cr's engine does) It will make better power at low. You can also tune your carb to help the pipe give a better boost throughout the powerband, I just never got around to tuning my carb or getting a decent carb (ran the nt, pretty gutless carb, but reliable). The r/t carb is more tuneable than the nt, so you may be able to get decent power throughout the rpm range. I think I did get my leg a little close to the pipe once or twice, but never while riding, because with your legs in the natural pedaling position, your legs are nowhere near the pipe.

hsvmick

Mar 23, 2011
hobart tasmania australia
i have never used the arrow and as you see they run up front with they pipe but that one is a little different then the other torker pipe as you speaking of and for that reason i would go for the sick bike chamber you then can dial that pipe with results for sure