99cc Predator

GoldenMotor.com

MRITRAVIS

Mar 15, 2011
MELISSA, TX
I have a new 99cc HF Predator sitting on my shelf in my garage. It is brand New only been taken out of the box. It has been sitting wrapped in the plastic it came in. I bought it about a year ago with intentions for a different build. I bought a whizzer after this and have been putting my attention to it. I am located in Melissa, TX about 35 miles North of Dallas.
Make me an offer.

Thanks,
Travis

MRITRAVIS

Mar 15, 2011
MELISSA, TX
I apologize for not answering on the forum. I have been really busy with work. i think the name calling is uncalled for. I definitely will ship. It looks like the shipping cost will be about $35.

Thanks,
Travis

MRITRAVIS

Mar 15, 2011
MELISSA, TX
I would guess that it is because I am trying to be above all that. He has private messaged me many times since that and he has been nothing but kind. He promptly sent payment, everyone can jump to conclusions as to why some one does or does not do something. I hadn't responded to the posts in a timely manner so they assumed I was bogus and just jacking with people. I prefer to be the bigger person in this. I hope that answers the why.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa
Never doubted you were the bigger person.....that name calling because there wasn't instant gratification was uncalled for. of course he,s gonna be kinder in messages when he,s trying to get something he cannot normally buy in Cali. That bozo owes you an apol I haven't seen him post.....arrogance