4th of July show at Ladara Ranch,Ca

GoldenMotor.com

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Just lettin all the Cali Crew know a few of the Burbank Misfits are gonna be at 96 Sellas Rd N, Ladera Ranch, CA 92694 on the 3rd in the afternoon,were setting up a fire works show for the 4th and are bringing our bikes, so if you want to come out we'll be the group of guys with the moving van in the field,we camp on site so come on by.Later Bob.flg.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
That sounds fun. I still haven't figured out how to rig up my old Mercedes with a carrier to haul my bike, so I can't come. But I look forward to meeting up with you guys again. It was good times riding with you on the last Venice run.

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Does your Mercedes have a trunk or is it a wagon?
Either way a bike carrier isn't hard to do or expensive.

I have one of those strap on carriers, but it seems not safe enough to carry a hundred pound bike. I was hoping to install a hitch bar on the mercedes (sedan), so that I could use a hitch carrier.

Gilbert

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Well Dan an I just loaded the bikes an the gear for the show we'll be there tomorrow at nine ,so far 4 bikes an riders ,pics to follow.
Later usflgBob

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
Thanks Jeff, it's a little work a little play, (I bet your shin dig will be a hoot)well have fun be safe.Later Bob.flg.