Finally !!!

GoldenMotor.com

Fast_Eddie

Feb 12, 2010
Kansas City, MO
pictured below is the project im gonna put my new motor in: vintage 26" schwinn mens cantilever frame, vintage rattletrap 24" springer fork, cut the seat tube at the top, custom seat tube, vintage schwinn springer seat, short road fork and drag bars. i will soon be ordering (after i get the grand total cost back) 2, 24" sun double walled 36 spoke rims with sealed/machine bearing hubs, high pressure maxxis road tires, rim wrap/heat tape, and 3 thick walled tubes. i'll have to weld v-brake adaptor plates to the frame and fork. this will be a commuter during nice weather, and it'll be one of the coolest motorized bicycles in kansas city missouri ! im totally stoked!
fast eddie

Fast_Eddie

Feb 12, 2010
Kansas City, MO
i pick up the awesome new wheels tomorrow! it looks like im gonna have to make a peice to get the motor mounted. i had to install a smaller chainring for clearance once i put the motor in. i want a road bike stem instead of this one, and i'll prolly end up moving the seat up a bit. i got a set of lights for the front/back and a blinker box for when it's done. hopefully i'll get some time for it this weekend.

Fast_Eddie

Feb 12, 2010
Kansas City, MO
thats not a decal, its paint. it's an old frame, and when "purists" see it in person and see that i chopped and welded on it they're gonna curse me !
fast eddie