perfect canidate...

GoldenMotor.com

TurboGoat

Oct 26, 2009
Ruston, LA

I think they are awesome. I'm a felt dealer and evidently they have some back stock cause I've gotten special pricing on that one and another called the Vintage Iron Pursang (no relation to these guys) My season just started a week ago so I'm not in a hurry to start a new project but if they're still available come mid April I think I may just have to be irresponsible.dnut

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
What is the travel on the forks? I might be interested in finding just those forks somewhere for a build on a customers bike. I would love to find a set of 170mm travel forks that are triple tree somewhere.

Nov 23, 2009
Lakeland, FL
What is the travel on the forks? I might be interested in finding just those forks somewhere for a build on a customers bike. I would love to find a set of 170mm travel forks that are triple tree somewhere.
I think if you look at the photo closely, you'll find that those forks don't have any travel. They're painted to look like they are two-piece, suspension forks. Pretty ingenious, no?

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
here's one I saw at Hunington beach last summer,pretty cool can't remember the guys name but he sure does good work
Thanks! That's so sick, he even used the fake tank thing as a real tank. He's also got a really nice sprocket and exhaust. That's so awesome. New desktop background!

Black_Moons

Oct 25, 2010
Canada, Bc
Was gonna say if you use that frame you TOTALY have to tap that fake gas tank and make it a real one :) looks awsome, couple liters of volume maybe.