King's sales and service--are they legit?

GoldenMotor.com

TandocTools

Nov 24, 2009
KS
Howdy,
Does anyone have any experience dealing with Andyinchville from King's Sales and Service? I "won" one of their custom sprockets on eBay and I have been unable to contact anyone about a question I have by any means available to me. I've tried several times to get a hold of them through eBay as well as calling the number from their My Space page and emailing them directly, but still nothing. It's been about a week and I'm starting to get nervous! I know that sh*t happens, and I hope its nothing, but like I said, it's been a while and I would like to know if I just threw my money out the window or what!
Aloha,
Warren

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
As far as I know, he has always been a legit guy/business.
Sorry you are having a problem.

You can always get a refund through ebay/paypal, or have you even paid for it yet?

TandocTools

Nov 24, 2009
KS
Payment is part of the problem--I wanted the hard-coat option but Paypal would not let me add the neccesary $20 so I requested an invoice. I got no response and in 72 hours, I got another notice from the bay that I needed to pay for my auction, so I did and then Paypalled (is that a word?) the extra $ to him in a separate transaction. Days have passed and I still haven't heard back about any of this.
I'm glad to hear that your experience was good, because I don't want a refund, I want an awesome sprocket. I don't mind having to wait, but I just want to make sure my order is correct so I can ride my new bike sooner as opposed to later!

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
Howdy,
Does anyone have any experience dealing with Andyinchville from King's Sales and Service? I "won" one of their custom sprockets on eBay and I have been unable to contact anyone about a question I have by any means available to me. I've tried several times to get a hold of them through eBay as well as calling the number from their My Space page and emailing them directly, but still nothing. It's been about a week and I'm starting to get nervous! I know that sh*t happens, and I hope its nothing, but like I said, it's been a while and I would like to know if I just threw my money out the window or what!
Aloha,
Warren
Did you try to pm Andyinchville1? All that I have heard about him is good.
Elmo

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Hi Guys,

I got a call from another board member about this....sorry for not getting back but I am out of town due to a recent passing of a family member...I will be back shortly and will get on the sprockets asap.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Andrew