Shiftkit topspeed?????

GoldenMotor.com

Robbie

May 21, 2015
Calgary canada
Hey guy's! I would like to know what I should be shooting for. What is your shift Kit best TOPSPEED??? Actual not down the biggest hill you can find!
PLEASE LIST.
--------------------------------------------
1. Topspeed
2. Jackshaft sprocket size? 9T or 10T (stock with kit) or 11T

Please let us know how FAST you ARE!!!!!!!???????????usflg

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
81 kph is about 50 or 51mph which is nice and fast even for a jack shafted setup. I'm assuming you have done some port work and raised your compression some to get enough power to go that fast... typically a stock China girl engine can push a bike up to around 40mph by changing the gearing but at a cost of climbing capability and they take forever to accelerate when geared that high... and the wind resistance is what keeps a stock engine from going any faster so you did good with whatever you did to your engine. If it took a long time to hit that speed you might be able to hit the same speed or gain a mph or 2 by switching to the 10 tooth on the shafts or going with a 15 tooth on the cassette if possible, it may give the same top speed with a little better acceleration or maybe another mph or 2 if wind resistance is what's holding it back, but 51mph or 81kph is still impressive.