Looking for Womens multi speed bicycle.

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I'm looking for a nice multi speed women's bicycle for around $250-$350, but this price is flexible. I want to get it for my wife for her birthday in November. One requirement is she wants a pink bike. She would be happy with a cruiser, or town bike, but not a low bar racer. Motorizing isn't a consideration.

The single speed cruiser she rides now can't keep up with my 21 speed Cadillac.

If you can point me to a web store with such a bike like I would appreciate it.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I'm looking for a nice multi speed women's bicycle for around $250-$350, but this price is flexible. I want to get it for my wife for her birthday in November. One requirement is she wants a pink bike. She would be happy with a cruiser, or town bike, but not a low bar racer. Motorizing isn't a consideration.

The single speed cruiser she rides now can't keep up with my 21 speed Cadillac.

If you can point me to a web store with such a bike like I would appreciate it.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=281171951100

Not sure what you're looking for exactly but this looks like a nice bike thats right here in Texas and free shipping.

Map

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Thanks Map, that's a pretty nice one, and the price is right. I could get a sticker for it that says "Save the TaTa's".

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thanks Map, that's a pretty nice one, and the price is right. I could get a sticker for it that says "Save the TaTa's".
Lol........!!!!

Sounds like a winner to me.....!

Just dont see how a woman can go wrong with pink and chrome..... thats like having a pink hair bow and a diamond ring all into one...

Map