hey!

GoldenMotor.com

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
hey everyone, just signed up, hoping for more info, etc about all this stuff, i am pretty well veresed in this mb stuff at the mo, but you never know =)

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
just realized that i cant post in other sections till i have a certain number of posts LOL,btw is there anywhere on this site where i should look first?

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
thanks, will finally be getting a rse stage 1 kit, on the tenth,its my (albeit late) chrissy present lol, i have done about 2 years of research on other forums but only just signed up for this one

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
it is a decarlo maverick, red with, a big spring seat, a maxxis advantage front wheel ( 26x2.15) and a homemade dual break lever, i will try and get some pics

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
hey thanks, i live in south east qld, flagstone to be be precise, and i really like it out here, especially when im out on my dirtbike, on a long lonely fire trail... its so peaceful and relaxing....

will get some pics of my bike tommorow morning.. its 10:02 pm here =)

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
jimboomba QLD... flagstone is in jimboomba... lol well atleast i think it is? darn it cant get my phone to connect to the computer, might have to w8 till i can find the digital camera for pics of my bike...my seat got cut by someone... so i dismantled it ,put more foam like stuff in it and staple gunned it back togethor =)so that y its ... yeaaaaa

edit. sorry for the crapness of it all, i fail horribly at photography!=)

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
jimboomba QLD... flagstone is in jimboomba... lol well atleast i think it is? darn it cant get my phone to connect to the computer, might have to w8 till i can find the digital camera for pics of my bike...
Cool, I'm sure you've got some nice riding around there. I really like the scenic Atherton tablelands inland from Cairns.....amazing countryside there! Been from the NSW border to Cairns and back in Qld.....a beautiful part of the country for sure. I lived in Newport Beach in NSW for 5 yrs., not too shabby there as well.

Look forward to seeing your bike!

EDIT: you must not be too far from the Gold Coast then? And an XRF 450R is what you want!

Last edited:

juliman

Dec 30, 2010
qld australia
yeh,nice land and the xrf450r,all i can say is DROOOOL... if it existed(honda doesnt mass produce LOL, i have a suspicion that you were yanking my chain =))....., anyway i got some pics, of the bike, excuse my awsome camera skills, i havnt got the kit yet, but im ordering it on friday.... brb gotta learn how to post photos LOL

YAY stickies

Last edited: