Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-Off

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Re: Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-O

I was just looking at the pictures one more time and I can't help but notice that the real beauty of the paint still dose not come through. The paint is like a British racing green but it is loaded with pearl that is not showing up this bikes paint pops big time when you are standing in front of it it is a shame that every one can not see it

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Re: Billy Goat Green,Vote on your favorite pic to submit in the 4 Stroke Bike Build-O

I found a couple of pictures I took before it was assembled and in the pics you can see only the gold and it gives you a sence of what the paint looks like but there is so much more.
Here are the pics

twin 030.jpg

twin 032.jpg

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

I have a couple of really good videos this was done with Billy Goat Green and it backs up everything I have been saying about the speeds and ability's of the 4G engine kits. 4G with a rear wheel of 26.5 and 5:1 ratio 11 tooth output and 56 tooth final drive sprocket. Now my Ratio calculator say that the 4G will do a top speed of 29.5 at an RPM of GET THIS 9500 RPM I have been telling people that the top RPM is 9500RPM and they all think I am nuts well here is the videos that backs it up.
Enjoy the videos
Terry

YouTube - Felt Twin & 4G T Belt Drive Top Speed Test

Last edited:

broHSI

Jul 27, 2009
USA, CA

I have a couple of really good videos this was done with Billy Goat Green and it backs up everything I have been saying about the speeds and ability's of the 4G engine kits. 4G with a 5:1 ratio 11 tooth output and 56 tooth final drive sprocket. Now my Ratio calculator say that the 4G will do a top speed of 29.5 at an RPM of GET THIS 9700 RPM I have been telling people that the top RPM is 9700RPM and they all think I am nuts well here is the videos that backs it up.

Terry
What is the measured diameter of your rear drive wheel?
My wheels measure 26.5"
I can't do the calciulation without it.

The redline on the Hua Sheng and Honda engines is 7800 RPM

You are over revving by 1900 RPM

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

I was going off of 26 inch wheels but they are 26.5 and I have news for you, you can't over rev stock 4 strokes because the valve train has limits. So you can say your over revving but I happen to know that small block Chevy's red line is 6500 RMP and I can not count how many times I have revved my or any small block to 8000 RPMs and if you don't believe me I will make a video and prove that too. Limits are meant to be broken. Now even with the wheel size at 26.5 that is still 9500 RPM that is not something you can do all day but in short burst you can and if you break it, it was going to break any how

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada

I have a couple of really good videos this was done with Billy Goat Green and it backs up everything I have been saying about the speeds and ability's of the 4G engine kits. 4G with a rear wheel of 26.5 and 5:1 ratio 11 tooth output and 56 tooth final drive sprocket. Now my Ratio calculator say that the 4G will do a top speed of 29.5 at an RPM of GET THIS 9500 RPM I have been telling people that the top RPM is 9500RPM and they all think I am nuts well here is the videos that backs it up.
Enjoy the videos
Terry

YouTube - Felt Twin & 4G T Belt Drive Top Speed Test
I have corrected the wheel size and cut the RPMs back by 200 / 9500 RPMs is still impressive