The time is close...

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Be thankful that you live in America - at least you have the legal right to defend yourself with deadly force (as it should be).

In Australia, the exact opposite is true - criminals have all the rights and legal protection under the law and the ordinary citizen has absolutely no rights to defend themselves.

Two typical cases:

In one instance that made the newspapers, a criminal broke into a house and tripped over a child's toy, injuring himself.
He successfully sued the home owner for making the house an unsafe workplace for him to conduct his business.

In another well publicized case, a shop owner chased down; apprehended and held captive 2 teenagers for walking past his shop and smashing up some chairs and a few tables.
When the police arrived, they charged him with unlawful assault and false imprisonment as the kids were running away from the scene of their destruction and the offence was no longer in progress.
He had massive support from the patrons of the restaurant and the media, but the charges still stood and the nothing happened to the teenagers as they were under 16.

As i said: be thankful that you guys live in America and have the legal right to defend and protect yourself.
Law abiding citizens in Australia have no rights.

Fabian
The criminals get all the rights here to. If there is not signs every where saying they are under camera survalance when they get caught it won't count. If your dog nails one of them breaking into your house, and there is no beware of dog signs around well. There could be a full blown bag of burglary tools beside em they will get off scott free and can sue in both cases. The list goes on.

We used to have these surprise road blocks for DWI checks untill too many of our local government officials started getting popped. Then we seamed to lost our funding for it.

There is nothing better than a hayness crime here and waiting an hour and a half for the police to show up. To find out the criminal had all the rights they needed.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Just an update...I haven't seen a sheriffs deputy or patrol car all summer, and things for the most part are pretty quiet. I did run into a could of snotty meth heads in the laundromat last week, and there are a lot of drunks on the roads, but so far only a couple of people have been killed.

BUT I ride illegally with no hassles. Call me a criminal.

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Just in time for the disarment that will soon happen in this country . I do not know how anybody else feels what it is all coming to. But the message that I keep getting is that now there will an perfect and peaceful world . That's why there will be cuts in the military , police force and fire department ect. Meantime there has been people who were facing charges for shooting evaders in their own homes . Is it getting stupid or is it just me ?

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
They can only take your guns if they know you have guns. For the record, I DO NOT OWN ONE SINGLE GUN!

:D

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Its been that way for awhile. Blaming guns on stuff is like blaming spoons on Rosie O'Donnell being fat remember her?

YouTube - TEXAS MONTHLY TALKS - TED NUGENT

Best way I heard it!
Very good video ! I saw ted at the hard rock , I still listen to stranglehold when we go four wheeling . Ted is the dude !
I havent shot my 44 mag for a while , I think we might go back in the boonies and fire one round . It will parobrably cost $ 4.00 just to fire one round , since ammo is so expensive , I hardly even shoot it . Some of the rounds I have cook off they are so old . I am keeping my brass now and days . I dont mind the wait to buy an gun . I would not mind an safty course either . I have no problem with weapons . I keep them locked up . You can bet al-Qaida will allways have some type of weapon . And they seem to be gaining a lot of turf with them too . P.S if I knew getting rid of spoons would help me lose weight I would let the cops auction them off and distroy them LOL

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
I actually have an wooden practice sword that my sifu gave me back on march-04-1998 hanging right over my door way entrance . I often answer the door with the 44 in my back pocket after dark here . In case the sword fails LOL . Knowing my luck I would get in an scuffle with the assailant , and the sword would come down and hit me in the head LOL . I think the old saying is true be it gun , knife , fist or palm , Be Quick Or Be Dead ! P.S. four homes have been invaded this week here

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
I'm going to save my political rants for another website, but lets just say the other day I had a small shindig (there was a whopping 8 people) and the police showed up with homeland security?!?!?!?In their defense....... I was hanging out with a brown kid! LoLZ.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Joe, this is why, even when I lived in Cleveland, I could think of no good reason to go to Ashta-blew-ya. But since you live there, you got me carin'. If my ex, Megan, still has connections in the Little Italy of Cleveland, maybe we can persuade the local Cosa Nostra to go over there and nail down some turf and straighten things out. At least just until you get yous some more cops.