Photos of my Dyno

GoldenMotor.com

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
I have been trying for some time to post some pictures of my Dyno here in Wyoming. The only unique touch is the gas tank. I took a martini mixer and after some modification mounted it on the seatpost.

If you have some suggestions for other gas tank ideas that are non traditional I would appreciate the help.

351cat

Jun 17, 2008
Missouri, USA
Here ya go! :D Nice looking bike, too. :D

PS. All you have to do is use those links and put
behind it (each link individually) or you can go to the advanced post editor and paste the link in and highlight it and use the image button at the top and it'll automatically add the img tags for you (what i did)

Last edited:

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
We started with the exact same dyno model and color.

I changed the color as you can see. You will like the quality of the bikes they built. I have had nothing but fun with mine.

Good luck with your build.

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
I live in Sheridan, we are located on the eastern side of the Big Horn mountains, just below the Montana border.

Since posting these pictures I have redone the bike. I have another dyno frame and want to try a "rat rod" theme with the next one.

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
Jesse,

I would like to see what you have built. In 1998 you might have called me Mr. Raney but now lets just say Doug.

raneyd

Doug in Wyoming
May 16, 2008
Jesse,

Yes, I am Doug, the "Old Psych Teacher".

I am good and still part of the staff at the high school.

I really enjoy the motorbike hobby and this website. I am a little too old for Harley's and just enjoy the fun of working on these little engines and the bikes. If you would like to see my current project send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks for sending the emails Jesse.

Best Wishes,

Dougbrnot