User name meaning?

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I think we did this before, but now that we have topped 700 I though we could do it for fun...again.

I'll start.
Uh, Bikeguy Joe, kinda obvious and non-original. My real first name is Jon, but my middle name is Joseph. My parents spelled "Jon" without an "H" since it was '61 and my dad (super republican) wanted to make sure no one thought they named me after JFK.

Everyone has called me "Joe" since day one. I like anything on two wheels, so "Bikeguy Joe".

You asked...Oh, that's right, I asked...but I digress.

WHAT DOES YOUR USER NAME MEAN?^5

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
My name is pretty self explanatory. Actually Norman showed me the forum. He didn't know I had joined and I was jacking with him a little. I wanted a name that he wouldn't suspect it being me................:D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Deacon is the name of a familyof character in a series of novels. A new Deacon in every generation kind of thing. I actually had the nick before I wrote the novels but now it really is stuck to me.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Pablo (Paul, Paulo) is a handle I choose back in the dark ages of list serves (kinda before many web bb's) - sorta stuck. If I come to a place in the web I use Pablo. Was famous in the Volvo world, bailed from there.....etc and life history of Pablo junk......now that I'm a motorized biker for life - Pablo it is!

It's funny when people call me on the cell - "Hello, Pablo?" me: "Yes this is Paul"

cityevader

May 11, 2008
Santa Cruiz, CA
Cityevader because I can't stand cities.
I grew up in Silicone Valley/San Jose. Spent most of childhood wandering the foothills. Spent most of my adult life mountain biking like mad...I mean crazily...one year was over 20,000 miles off-road! And as technically challenging I could find, the better! Also motorcycling Hwy 9 for pleasure, motorcycle commuting 120 miles a day beating Silicone Valley traffic for 7 years.
Six years ago I bought a house in Boulder Creek and changed work to different Ford dealership in Santa Cruz. Now that I spend most of my time in the woods, I completely stopped riding and motorcycling since I'm already living in my escape! But the itch to ride returned along with gas prices, so now I'm motorbiking!! YAAAYYY!!!

MarkTur

May 23, 2008
MarkTur = Mark Turkel

Not too fancy...but hey, my poker name is "Old Surfer" :)

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hi my name is Kelly not Nic or Nick, I have been using mine for several years now. The name nogoodnic is a musical reference that I picked up a few years ago when I was listening to alot of swing music. It is in a Royal Crown Revue song (Trouble in Tinsel Town, I think) refering to the pimps, pushers and all around nogoodnics. I thought it sounded cool and adopted it as a screen name. At the time I even had a Red Wings jersy made with that name on the back because it sounded like a hocky name to me. The 42 that I sometimes have to tack on the end is for all of the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy fans who know what the meaning of life is...Kelly

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Mine is a combination of 2 things both from back when I used to race R/C cars for a living. When I was young I used to paint R/C car bodies for other racers making a little extra money. I got so sick of painting that when it came to doing my own I would just paint mine white. Since I was a quasi professional, I would win most of the races here at our local club events so everyone was afraid of the Ghost car. The zero came from my preferred car number since it kinda went with the Ghost theme. So there you go, Ghost #0

silvermaker5

Jun 8, 2008
Baldwinsville, NY
My name comes from my job and the hobby that has come out of that. I am a bench jeweler, as in I repair jewelery at a mom and pop retail store. I started using silver to pratice, lower cost than gold, and made things to give as presents. I like the white color better than gold too. My 3 sisters and my mom love christmas. and the 5 is to be different from another user ID I use.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
My name comes from my job and the hobby that has come out of that. I am a bench jeweler, as in I repair jewelery at a mom and pop retail store. I started using silver to pratice, lower cost than gold, and made things to give as presents. I like the white color better than gold too. My 3 sisters and my mom love christmas. and the 5 is to be different from another user ID I use.
Mrs. Joe is a silver junkie! She won't own gold, but silver is another story! I for one am glad it costs less....