BUSTED!!!! (again) getting out of it.

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
The law has to stop enforcing stupid ass laws like this and worry about what matters this is America the problem is Complainers vote alot so our whole society has been racked with this plague of uneducated decisions made by morons with nothing better to do then complain! I am done with the Law! Not my MB's, they steal from the poor to feed the rich this country has been infiltrated by greedy european influence once again and needs to be changed. There is only one way like the hydra you must severe all heads at once or the beast still lives. Problem is all us comfy americans are to chicken **** to do anything about it!
AMEN.....! God Bless and God Bless America, which used to be the land of the free and now has become the land of the license, the permit, the tax, the inspection, and the permission slip for anything we want to do even on our own property, rapist, drug dealers and murderers rome freely up and down our streets and the law is worried about one of us good guys or gals enjoying an inexpensive form of transportation, that takes a car of the rode and saves fuel which for the most part get bought from our enemies over seas.....OK I'm done just had to vent a little here.

Shan in the Lone Star State

usflg.flg.

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
There was a time when having mechanical prowess and the spirit of invention was received with adulation and/or respect. Now it seems the nation is embarked on a mission to keep the populace dumb and be nothing more than "buy it off the shelf" consumerists.

Step out of line and think for yourself? Or worse do it yourself? We'll have none of that American spirit here! It honestly sickens me. Trust me I am doing everything I can to keep this brief. A nation that signs off it's industrial base and scorns problem solving in the private sector is doomed. What was it that propelled Americas boom years? Industry, an educated populace, and the elbow room for entrepreneurs and inventors to think outside the box.

"We're sorry Mr. Wright, that airframe does not meet code 6859 section C"
"Mr. Davidson......."
"Mr. Ford....."

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Right there with ya brother, and I've seen to many lives destroyed by their BS. They allow the bank to literally rape us of our money and homes, as well as I had a hearing with a **** landlord whom refused to fix my heater. Here in Oregon it is renters law that **** has to work, ya know why, because the SOB wouldn't fix my heater and my dishes were frozen in the sink that is how cold it was. Yeah I refused to pay rent until it was fixed, he attempted to sue. We met a mediator and we could have went to court except o yeah that would have cost me 2 grand to defend my case, when this dirty bastard coulda just fixed a heater. Yeah I didn't have the money up front so I lost by default......WTF? So he couldn't sue me but I have an eviction on my record?

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Eff the system it is so corrupted and fully scum it needs to be ****canned and revamped. State gov's can be saved but the feds need to GTFO!

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
I went to court today, it turned out ok, i got everything worked out.
I have to pay some money. Peddaling my single speed bike for now.

It will not turn out so well for the next person.

Last edited:

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
There was a time when having mechanical prowess and the spirit of invention was received with adulation and/or respect. Now it seems the nation is embarked on a mission to keep the populace dumb and be nothing more than "buy it off the shelf" consumerists.

Step out of line and think for yourself? Or worse do it yourself? We'll have none of that American spirit here! It honestly sickens me. Trust me I am doing everything I can to keep this brief. A nation that signs off it's industrial base and scorns problem solving in the private sector is doomed. What was it that propelled Americas boom years? Industry, an educated populace, and the elbow room for entrepreneurs and inventors to think outside the box.

"We're sorry Mr. Wright, that airframe does not meet code 6859 section C"
"Mr. Davidson......."
"Mr. Ford....."
Well said!!

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
The law has to stop enforcing stupid ass laws like this and worry about what matters this is America the problem is Complainers vote alot so our whole society has been racked with this plague of uneducated decisions made by morons with nothing better to do then complain! I am done with the Law! Not my MB's, they steal from the poor to feed the rich this country has been infiltrated by greedy european influence once again and needs to be changed. There is only one way like the hydra you must severe all heads at once or the beast still lives. Problem is all us comfy americans are to chicken **** to do anything about it!

I agree with what you said except for the european part. I think the problem is that we have more greed here in North America (USA & Canada) than in Europe. After all we say "the business of America is business" and not "the business of Sweden (etc...) is business" right? LOL Not that greed is a bad thing. I mean when you really think about it it's the cornerstone of the capitalist system isn't it? Ford, Vanderbilt, Gates, Wozniak and all the others didn't get into business because selling you some product which you supposedly needed made your life seemingly better and made them feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. They did it out of greed for the $$$$. The problem is that now the greed is all consuming to the point that the various lobby groups here are the real puppet-masters and simply 'encourage' laws and regulations that in essence prevent any competition. Anyways, my point is that actually the entrepreneurial system tends to be smothered more right here in America. Europe is far ahead of us in innovations and implementation of alternative energies for instance because the rules and regulations in fact encourage it more, whereas here on the one hand the puppet masters have CNN and other channels of propaganda speak out against our dependance on foreign oil to shut the unwashed masses up but then in practice set so many rules and regulations that entrepreneurs can't get anything new off the ground. I mean just look at what the Big 3 did to Tucker back in the late 40s/early 50s when he came up with a truly outstanding automobile that actually had some performance, price and didn't handle like a pig. Through engineered financial woes, material supply problems they drove the guy out of business.

Last edited: