Micargi Falcon GTS

GoldenMotor.com

Homeless Bob

Feb 25, 2010
Louisiana
Has anyone ever used one of these as a base for a bike?

How about the guys a Pirate? I see they sell this model.

I was considering using a Micargi Prado Deluxe, but it looks like a bear to modify the way I want... I believe this could be chopped into a sharp chopper if the engine kit is an easier install.

Any suggestions, words of caution, advice...?

lowroller

Feb 26, 2010
calif.
I picked up a falcon because its a cool design but after looking at it the bike is for 200lbs
person or less.I will try to put a motor on it and turn it.After lookong around I found the FELT EL GUAPO and this thing is solid! I would suggest anyone over 200+ lbs. get this bike.It pedals twice as easy as the falcon.Could be gearing/tire combination.The 3 inch wide tires are great.

troyboy

Your East Coast Gasbike Connection
Apr 18, 2009
Wista ma
Thats what I'm talking about.. The ElGuapo Is a nice Build. I will be adding the Ridley Chain Tensioner and the Manic Sprocket Adapter this weekend. Waiting on Adapters.

Keep in Mind the Ridley Motor Mounts do not get the motor out enough to clear the large tire on this bike. I used the Amped Mounts which offset the motor perfectly for this application.

Although we sell The Falcon.. The Pirates have never Motorized the Falcon..

IMG_0788.JPG IMG_0791.JPG IMG_0790.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0740.JPG

Justin

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Has anyone ever used one of these as a base for a bike?

How about the guys a Pirate? I see they sell this model.

I was considering using a Micargi Prado Deluxe, but it looks like a bear to modify the way I want... I believe this could be chopped into a sharp chopper if the engine kit is an easier install.

Any suggestions, words of caution, advice...?
I can only say I've seen pics of a motorized Falcon and, I gotta say, that motor looked like a tight fit. But somebody did it. With a little ingenuity you can motorize darned-near anything, it's all in how hard you want to work to do it right.