Brand new engine wont stay running

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Indy420

May 15, 2016
Fort Wayne IN
Damn, insult me why don't ya. I didn't say nothing about your mounts except that rubber mounts suck...but they are your choice, do as you wish. I kinda wonder why you are on these forums at all asking people what is wrong with your little china girl engine, I mean, since you have been a mechanic for 30yrs, I would expect you might be telling us what is wrong, not asking us. Just sayin...
"I have posted pictures of my magnet. The keyway is way off. I'm told my motor mounts need replaced. LMFAO!! "

You call that an insult? WOW!

But now you insulted me for no reason.

Indy420

May 15, 2016
Fort Wayne IN
Damn, insult me why don't ya. I didn't say nothing about your mounts except that rubber mounts suck...but they are your choice, do as you wish. I kinda wonder why you are on these forums at all asking people what is wrong with your little china girl engine, I mean, since you have been a mechanic for 30yrs, I would expect you might be telling us what is wrong, not asking us. Just sayin...
And BTW.... I did tell you what was wrong with it. My timing is off. My keyway doesn't point at the 1 o'clock position like it should. I even posted pictures for the slow kids in class. I guess you missed it.
I'll use crayons and smaller words next time so you'll understand too. laff

Indy420

May 15, 2016
Fort Wayne IN
After I get banned, I'll make a new account and come back when I get my motorized bicycle running so I can update ya'll on how good it's running with the same gas, gas/oil mixture, plug, CDI, Magneto, carb, and RUBBER motor mounts.
Hopefully after that, you can keep some of your theories to yourself the next time someone comes here asking for help.
Some of you have been great help. The others.... not so much.
It's been fun tho.
Thanks for the laughs.
Troy

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I believe you have the right idea. Join another forum because you aren't welcome here with your attitude and insults. Oh, and before you waste your time don't think I won't be watching for you if you "make a new account". I have your IP tagged and if I see you again you can be sure that whatever you post will never appear on this forum.

Now take your problems and your rubber mounts and go join the 'dark side' where we feel you belong.

Tom

Reactions: Poppajohn84
Status
Not open for further replies.