DAX ktmc gp50R 9 hp for sale

GoldenMotor.com

ottolil

May 25, 2011
mesa az
I bought the gp 50 from dax two months ago then ran into money problems and had to put my build on hold now I need to cancel build and sell the gp 50, it has been sitting in a pawn shop since i got it .it is new never ran, MUST SELL. I live in Mesa AZ and I am taking offers . I paid $480.00 You can contact me at
ottolil55@yahoo,com or reply hear

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
I bought the gp 50 from dax two months ago then ran into money problems and had to put my build on hold now I need to cancel build and sell the gp 50, it has been sitting in a pawn shop since i got it .it is new never ran, MUST SELL. I live in Mesa AZ and I am taking offers . I paid $480.00 You can contact me at
ottolil55@yahoo,com or reply hear
how much to get it out of the pawn shop .

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Not sure if you are willing to share this info but if I don't ask how will I know?
How much to get it out of the Pawn (I know, asked already but I'll explain)?
What is your bottom line?
Do you have access to shipping?

Here's why I ask: why would I buy an engine from an individual for nearly the same price as DAX? I like having the option to return expensive stuff. If its a bargain then no returns is a reasonable risk.
You should get the cost of the pawn plus a little or it's not worth it for you. Although someone local to you might be able to take advantage of the situation where you don't lose any more money and they get a good deal. OK, a great deal.
State your bottom line price, make it plus shipping if required. Tell everybody the time limit but give yourself a buffer to get the cash in hand. Take bids! Make the offers open so we can see how much we need to offer to be competitive. Everybody likes to feel that they made a great bargain but fair is to both parties is what's cool.

Just my two cents. That and I'm interested. Take PayPal? Not sure if you'd have cash in hand using PP in time but would make the sale easier. Probably sold by the time I'm done typing this with two fingers....

mrleo

Aug 16, 2011
cal.
Also would like to know how much pm me if you still have it .
Good luck i know how money is.
Thanks Leo