SBP shipping

GoldenMotor.com

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I made my 1st purchase today at SBP. I order a CNS throttle, and a fuel valve. What up with there shipping price? To illinois is: $11.00. There parts have a good price. Thanks

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
I love Sick.

No bull, if it's not in stock it says so and you get it real fast.

If that costs too much, don't buy it.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
That's actually not that crazy, because he ships using Priority Mail. ;)
Thanks wasn't to sure what kind of shipping or how it was going to get here. All I knew was it's cost. It was my 1st time ordering from a web page. I always order by phone. But there web page said they weren't taking orders by phone, only by web page. Thank for answering my question. Can't wait to get my parts.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
That's not much at all... Hope you don't have to order more parts online cuz it may cost more then what you were charged...

Just so you know: the online thing is the Bomb...You will be happy SBP

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
Priority mail usually arrives within 2-3 days from date of shipping. It all depends on how fast the usps moves it. I live in PA, and I have had stuff get here from cali in 2 days, and had stuff from closer take 3 days. but it should not take more than 3 days. and $11 is a very fair price for priority shipping. If you order from gasbike.net (which I dont recommend because they have terrible customer service), you will wish for $11 shipping costs lol.

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
Priority mail usually arrives within 2-3 days from date of shipping. It all depends on how fast the usps moves it. I live in PA, and I have had stuff get here from cali in 2 days, and had stuff from closer take 3 days. but it should not take more than 3 days. and $11 is a very fair price for priority shipping. If you order from gasbike.net (which I dont recommend because they have terrible customer service), you will wish for $11 shipping costs lol.
Thanks, I don't know to much about shipping. I just started to order from the internet about 3 years. Last time I order was about 2 months ago. It was a small item too. It cost a little over $5.oo from NY. And then I order my kit at the end of last year from california, only $25.00. Made it quick too.

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
Hi... newbie here, just looking to gain some info, what is SBP?
I can tell it is a store, I kind of want to check it out -- Google is showing me no results with motorbicycling SBP...

Anyone? :D

Hoze513

Nov 24, 2011
Joliet, illinois
I put on my parts on yesterday. They look and work great. Before I useto turn on my gas valve, and NO gas will go threw the gas line. Now it works great. I should had got this a long time ago. Thanks