singing in time for summer

GoldenMotor.com

siameaze

Nov 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Sup 34 degrees today in Melbs summer is officially starting and my bike is still running like a dream after 3 months of daily riding - is it ever to hot/humid for these bad boys? 34 is celsius btw i'm an aussie
peace and thks for all the info this site has helped me heaps over the last month or so...

Apollo cycles frame, suspension forks and seatpost and china engine kit ride to work most days now makes going to work fun ill i get there anyway... Thanks again for all the ideas and advice

Attachments

Last edited:

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
usflgGood riding to you for the summer. I'm in Iowa (USA) and am already missing out on riding because the weather is getting colder all the time. I woke up to 20 degrees F. this morning and winds have been blasting through the state from 20 mph to 45 mph the last 4 days. Gotta find my long johns and gloves.

siameaze

Nov 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Hey Bud thanks for the goodwill... Iowa isnt that where Radar O'Reilly came from? lol gotta love M*A*S*H, 45mph winds sounds pretty nasty stay in stay safe sweet huffy btw we dont really see alot of them down here i like it

porch lizard

Nov 7, 2011
Scarville, Iowa
Thanks, home made from $24.00 worth of plexiglass and some salvaged metal. It doesn't slow the bike down and protects alot. Next one will be out of Lexan....less cracking problems when cutting. I looked at your alblum pics of Blackie, looks like a nice ride. Wish I would have started with front suspension forks, but I guess I've got more bike builds in the future.

siameaze

Nov 8, 2011
Melbourne Australia
thanks lizard its my 1st build the forks are actually off of a Mongoose mountain bike. The guy up the road who put me on to these kits told me front suspension is a must but I havent ridden one without so not sure if he's right or not lexan is stronger than the pglass i guess lighter as well??? i really like the look of that screen i have a 50cc vespa knockoff that i ride around the city on and would love to throw one on that might have a go at making one now i see its doable... cheers