Things I Hate About Riding My Motorized Bicycle

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Re: Things I Hate About Riding My MB

Things I hate about riding my bike?

Absolutely nothing. dance1

Even breakdowns are fun. I look upon them as challenges, especially along the bike path, where the homeless live under the road.

Can I fix this? Yes, I can. If not, then a family member brings me and my bike home.

I'd be hating it if my boss gave me a hard time for coming in late, and threatened to fire me.:-||

If that was the case, I'd take a car to work and ride my MB on the weekends.

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles

As for the shot gun, why not get some of those any side up road thorns? Razor sharp and used by the cops? You could even tose those out ahead of you or to your left as you were passed, not that I'm suggesting you do anythign illegal.

Those are called "caltrops" just in case you need to search Google Shopping... :D

waistofhumanspace

Jan 8, 2011
michigan

I hate thinking that Im going to have to buy a whole engine if I can not find the right piston to relpace the one I scortched

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee

I hate thinking that Im going to have to buy a whole engine if I can not find the right piston to relpace the one I scortched
piston with the writpin hole closer to the top of the piston, about .870 from the center of the wrist pin hole to the top of the piston

that part number for the right piston from gasbike is....
Piston Set - 80cc/66cc [#2-24,25-GB80-F2-12-F2-19]
Quantity 1 x $15.00 = $15.00

Cylinder Base Gasket -80cc/66cc [#1-7-GB80-F1-6]
Quantity 1 x $3.00 = $3.00

Last edited:

Kahlas

Nov 27, 2011
Illinois

Can't think of anything I don't like about my MB honestly. I got a 4 stroke so finding gas is not an issue for me and I've ridden a pedal bike for many years so I am used to the shenanigans 4 wheelers like to play.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Snow and ice. When the streets are bad, I don't ride. I sit in my garage, tinker with my bikes and wish for warm weather. I had two near falls on ice and a wet street. We old guys don't heal too fast so 'caution' is essential. Other than that; I love to ride and really don't have many problems with cars. I just assume they don't see me and behave accordingly.
Tom

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL

The only thing I hate about riding my bike is the sore sphincter when I ride over 25MPH. My bike vibrates so bad, I walk a little funny for a couple of hours after a ride, lol...