Pic: My Wiring

GoldenMotor.com

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I wasn't happy with the look of my wiring the way it was. The wires went through red wire looms. To me they were big and ugly. So I tore all the wiring out for the headlight and the front turn signals. I had some small PVC pipe laying so I cut it into small sections and painted them red. Then filed off the paint on a small section length wise. Put some double back tape up under the gas tank and stuck the PVC to it and ran the wires through them. To me it looks much cleaner.

Terry

In this picture you can see the wire loom going to the tail lights and turn signals. They are next to get redone.

In between each section of PVC pipe I used a very small red wire tie.

Last edited:

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Nice looking bike...what I can see of it. Now the plug..looks like the stock wire/boot, and plug. If so you might think about upgrading it..stock causes troubles down the road.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I know about that plug wire. That is something else to replace while the bike is down. Here is a picture of what it was like:

After that was taken I removed the front fender and added saddle bags. Right now waiting on a Monark fork and disc brakes on the front. I also removed the 50 watt off road light that I used as a headlight. I now have 2 LED lights for a headlight. Changed the exhaust and air intake too.

Terry