Seats or saddles, anyone?

GoldenMotor.com

Diver

Sep 25, 2010
Seattle
I had a wide seat to begin with but it just wasn't thick or wide enough.. you guys know. I got this here Schwinn no-pressure super wide seat for this ebay seller for $23.00 and change including shipping- here's the link:

Schwinn No Pressure Bicycle Seat Bike NEW | eBay

I would say it's a great seat, little to no vibration under 20MPH. My butt doesn't get numb or sore (shifting around alot on those long rides). It's kinda like I'm "perched" up on it (it's still super low on the frame). The only neg is that it's not really meant for serious peddling but ..I'm not doing alot of that.

What kind of seat or saddle do you have?

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
They also carry that Schwinn seat at my local Wally world. cost of 23.00 i believe. I have eyed it a few times in passing

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
My two favorite saddle's of all time are:

and

The Cloud 9 is the best seat on a motorized bike bar none for me. The Selle Italia Carbon Flite for Mtn Bikes. That's what my butt say's and it's been riding for a long time now.

dnut

Last edited:

buhz

Mar 16, 2011
clearwater fl.
I use a SERFAS 12x12 saddle cost $65.00 a bit much but its good on the butt most people walk up and say wow what a seat it looks like a butt and then say hey look it has a motor too,more questions on seat than engine.people sure are funny . ride safe & soft BOB usflg

RebelHellbilly

Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury,North Carolina
i currently use the huffy cruiser saddle been good so far..the way i have it set i can still pedal as normal...i do NOT wanna take the bicycle away. ya never know when ol' china girl might give out ya lol