home made exhaust/straight pipe for my two stroke

GoldenMotor.com

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
Okay so this is a home made pip that i made but i want to make sure it is good for my two stroke it does have a baffle i made so i figured it would be i have been riding with it for a long time and seem to have a power and speed increase and my motor seems to run fine. i just dont want it hurting my engine "i dont think it will' but wanna ask some experts. below are some pics of the pipe and a drawing of the inside of like the baffle it shows the size of the pipe wich is the stoke pip size and i show the size of the exit whole.. the pip is pretty loud wich i like and thats also good for safty and in the other pic with all the different pipes but the one with the exspansion chamber i plan on cutting that off and mabey adding it to my pipe what you think? i will try to add a pic of it on the bike but the only pic i have is it on my cranny but it is no longer on ther cuz my frame cracked on both down tubes.... but with this pipe and performansair filter and msd spark plug wire my cranny could do 43mph any ways leave your thought about the pipe and if it will be okay

Attachments

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
oh and by the way the silver pipe is stock but hollowed out and the black one is completly stock just abit dirty cuz it was out side

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
The expansion chamber will be a power boost, look at the posts at intake and exhaust. You will find some real good tips on tuning the pipe to how you want it to perform.