One Speed.....kauai

GoldenMotor.com

jay sawdust

Aug 11, 2009
kauai,hawaii
ALOHA GANG....Im an old kid living on the island of Kauai in Hawaii.....this is the perfect place to ride these bikes.....i just finished my second bike,and im realy enjoying it.....So now my hobbys are fishing, diveing,and building motorized bikes...im including some pics of my builds....the first was a mongoose paver W/ a 66cc grubee....the second is a refurbished japanese road bike called a cycle pro that was sitting around for about 25-30 years....i added front suspention...handelbars and seat...all found at the dump....this bike has a BGF 49cc....that im not thrilled with but its ok now....dosent have quite the hillclimbing ability that the 66 has and the 66cc has 700c (tall) tires.....its back to 66s for me.....enjoy pics...Mahalo jay

SoonerCraft1958

Jun 3, 2010
OKC
Hello Jay,
I just bought a paver as well to add a motor, it will be my first build. i love your bikes!! I do have a question for you. Where did you get that springer front fork, and how well does it work on this application. Also what size tires are you running? Didn't look like there was much room past the 28x1.75.
Thanks a million,
William