hello from Decatur,IL

GoldenMotor.com

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
just wanted to get on this cool website and its awesome to hear and read other bike motor enthuseist and their travels and also their bikes. the tips about the motors and gearing are just too cool.
I will post some pics later of my ride , also a thank you to hookwormrider and his tips on the motor, it means a lot to hear about a 6000 mile motor.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to the site. hope you enjoy motorized bicycles as much as the rest of us. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

YardMaster

Jun 8, 2008
Hi, I am YardMaster.
I am new to this site. Although there is a lot of stuff I will eventually share: I do have a question. Many reasons why I am asking.

In a state where you are required to register and plate your bike; are you required to buy expensive disc brakes, motorcycle grade speedometer, and motorcycle grade lights, or will the safety inspector people let you get by on the less expensive bicycle versions of brakes, speedometer, and lights. Simple question, makes a big difference on cost of starting up. I may have to move for business reasons and would like any feedback from those who successfully plated a bike.

Thanx.(c)