Hello from Western Washington

GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I've made several posts and shame on me for not making an introduction post!

I'm Pablo and I've been drinking oil...........oh sorry.....

I'm 49, happily married, great jobs, kids, dogs, cat, rat and mouse. We live in Duvall Washington which is like 20 miles east of Seattle, right in Bill Gates backyard (Redmond). We've only been here for 2 years, as we moved down from Lynden WA (right on the BC Canada Border) near Bellingham.

Currently motorizedbikeless, but new fresh kit on the way. I'll be rigging it to a 1990 vintage Diamond Back mountain bike. When I'm not messing with lubes, I'm messing with motors. Rocket, car, chainsaw, generator.....if it converts chemical energy to propulsion I'm there.

Oh and the lube thing - yeah I'm an Amsoil dealer. But don't let that scare you, I'm not a 'driod. I actually have a BS in Chemistry to go along with my many years in various industries. I know a few things about lubricants, but I still don't profess to be an engine expert. I spend a lot of time on the best lube site out there: http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm

If you need any lubes for any of your vehicles, or have any questions - let me know!

Last edited:

Nate D

Jun 25, 2009
auburn, wa
Hi Pablo good to see you here. I am aslo Western WA. I was afraid due to rain I would not find riders in WA. I am 27 in Auburn wa, near seattle. I have schwinn hard tail mt bike w front shocks that I hooked up to my very first little china girl 80cc motor. I am impressed on all the tips and mods here. I am currently experimenting with modifed spark plugs check out my thread on this. Happy motoring. Nate

Attachments

Nate D

Jun 25, 2009
auburn, wa
Pablo I have a question. Is there a certain 2 stroke oil you recommend for us? Currently I am using a synthetic race oil the guy at the dirt bike shop referred me to.

kipharley

Jul 9, 2009
Sanford,Maine
Welcome,Pablo.It's always good to have experts that are willing to give up their secrets on things!
I live on the other end of the states than you in Sanford, Maine.Welcome again.Kip.