My New Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
So my wildfire ht powered gas bike was all done...ran great and rode nice. So the only logical thing I could think of doing was take it apart! LOL Because you KNOW that happy time wasn't gonna run good for too long. So I stripped it down and made it electric. This is where it's at so far. Home made torque arm bolting to the fender boss. Mounted electric's in basket.

Attachments

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
I really like the ride of this bike. The gearing is nice because I like to peddle along and having a single speed works great. It's only 24Volt 500Watt So I'm not winning any races..LOL , but for cruising at 15 to 20 this thing is awesome. Hoping some more snow will melt so I can get in a bit more ride time.

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
Thanks for all the compliments ! We've lost a lot of snow in the past 3 days. The weather looks like some 50 degree days this week...I'm likin that ! Can't wait to start riding to work everyday.

Mannhouse51

Jun 2, 2011
West Michigan
Thanks Paul. I mounted the controller to the bottom of the basket...and organized the wiring a bit , looks better now. I've been riding 10 to 15 miles every night just for fun and havent had one problem . Gotta love e bikes !