Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
and a pedal salesman?
a pedal peddler?
and if he uses a bike on his route?

please remember,i didn start this.
thanks to the o.p. for a couple laffs.
Exactly. The guy who pedals around peddling pedals. And then you have those flower sales guys who pedal around peddling petals.

Tom

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Sorry if this seems picky but peddle means to sell. Pedal means to operate foot operated levers.
As you can plainly see my friend we are a bunch of boored MB fanatics who should be out peddling our wares. No kidding it felt like I was not spelling it right funny how you get a feel for English it is a very difficult language. Bill said his post right as he is an EZ bike distributer LOL! I just noticed this was your first post...welcome to the board hope you enjoy your stay & congratulations on posting a thread that can't be hijacked LOL!

.flg.usflg

Last edited:
Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Since this is the suggestion section of the board and this is his first post may I suggest we move this string over to introduce yourself section so he gets a nice warm welcome? He seems to fit right in.

Blakenstein

Sep 15, 2009
Alta. Canada.
Great suggestion!!!- Good to see you're still happening. ( Had to look at how you spelled the word suggestion so that I could spell it.) You know,....like...is that with one "G " or with two??