How to Remove an Impaled Bicycle Brake Handle from a Leg

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
She must be on some wicked pain meds!

When I drilled a hole in my thigh, it hurt and it was only a 1/4" bit!

fastfingas

Dec 25, 2011
New Orleans
MAN !!!!!!!!what are ya'll doing out there??????Ya'll really got be some young dudes cuss you guys are the only ones jumping and riding down stairs ,jumping from one building to another ???ya'll chill out! theres alot more life out there to live ,,,,,,,,,

reb1

Aug 15, 2010
CALIFORNIA
My friend crashed on his motorcycle and they had to cut the handlebar off so it could be removed from his leg at the hospital. I have also heard of bicyclists tearing off there testicles on the way over the bars.

bigbutterbean

Jan 31, 2011
Lebanon, PA
man, glad I never wrecked that bad. I wrecked my pedal bike as a kid, screwing around on jumps and had to get stitches. had maybe one or two other wrecks on non-motorized bikes, but nothing serious. only laid my motorized bikes down twice, walked away with bumps and bruises and no one else was hurt, thank god. seeing things like this makes you realize how lucky you are not to have dangerous accidents like that. worst accident I ever had was when I fractured my elbow, and that wasnt on a bike, it was on vodka lol. I dont drink vodka anymore, either.